to form an excellence in worship to do the full will of God’s work these steps should be followed
- Consider the culture context- consider where people come from in abundance of cultural background and incorporate that into the worship being planned
- Define the purpose of worship- obviously this would be glorifying God, however it goes deeper yet. To define the purpose and glorify God you should talks to others within your church to incorporate ideas for making that glorification fully rewarding and honoring to God using everyone’s creative ideas to a glorified worship and form your own purpose to do just that.
- Plan worship in advance- don’t just get up one Sunday morning and get out of bed saying I know what I’m going to do worship on today and then run to church to preach your sermon and tell everyone as you go what praise songs and worship is today. When planning a worship you need to take time gathering your thoughts, processing them and preparing the perfect sermon and worship music to plan the right words and song to be glorifying to God and at the same time powerful speaking to the church. You need time for preparation. You need to have the proper perfect individuals set to present the worship.
- You need to plan worship thematically- This means incorporated with a theme or subject chosen to work and speak off of.
- Involve a diverse group of people- equip with people for the work of ministry to build up the body of Christ. Make a strong foundation to work off of that speaks out to others
- Make use of available resources the best you can it will help make the worship grow. Use resources like inventory of people, finances and budget, facilities and any other means of gifts and props God has given you to do your work for the church
- Evaluate your service regularly- test the service on your own, practice the service and look over and observe your service regularly to be sure your getting out what needs to be said or that it is speaking in the way you were tryomg to relay it properly.
- Practice clear communication about the worship-
- The important leaders and people of staff or importance should all be in understanding of the purpose used for that worship.
- The pastor or minister or worship leader involved in the service should communicate the importance and practice of worship to the church congregation and people of worship as a whole
- The pastors, ministers and leaders of the church should communicate regularly about the plans of the upcoming services and give details on each one being done
- Most important of all in pursuing excellence from week to week, all those involved should be totally clear on details Eve with a small church. Small mistakes in a service such as sound panel, or making an entrance at the correct time can all throw a service off track very quickly and derail the purpose of the service and the word and material used to make it powerful and rewarding.
- Be creativity in worship planning- the first thing in the Bible that God speaks is about his very own creativity implying that God is creative. We also should reach our own understanding of that and be in likeness in his manner to create a intense worship.
- Lastly, be flexible with plans and ideas- be open to Gods plans and ideas and the ideas of the people involved and around you.
- Being flexible means that you may need to adjust to long-standing ways of doing things and embrace something more effective.
If you follow these steps in planning a good worship you will find you will get meaningful feedback, a powerful message and an interested audience. Worship is what time is with God it is most found and known in churches, however worship can be done anywhere glorifying God even by yourself in your own home.