The Ten rules into being part of an assault
1. Don’t expect it, you never know when it could happen
2. You never know anything about it or how many will be there until you’ve become part in it
3. Your never safe even when you think you may be
4. It can happen anywhere not just where you always go
5. You may never know who or why
6. You never know what tomorrow holds or brings
7. You never if it’s fully over even when they’re behind bars
8. You always ask why and am I safe after it’s happened.
9. You must learn to trust again, you become entrapped in fear, stress and anxiety
10. It usually leaves scars even if you can’t visibly see them.